Comcast Comcast Business Order Management Coordinator in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Military experience welcome!
Responsible for providing support to small-to-medium business customers when needing assistance on their order for rescheduling or canceling via inbound call center phone calls. Works with both internal and external resources to assist the customer thoroughly. Performs data entry as required and coordinates the resolution of order discrepancies for customer service orders.
-Provides advanced technical assistance with all troubleshooting for Technicians, Customer Account Executives, and fellow employees to allow successful completion of customer orders.
-Updates all necessary applications with customer related information
-Provides coaching documentation to cross-functional areas associated with work order non-compliance and customer impacting order fulfillment.
-Helps assess trends in incoming call volume and recommends correction action AKA Education, training, etc.
-Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Navigates through multiple systems to build, track, and monitor orders. Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure order flows
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: High School Degree or Equivalent
Experience: Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Call Center experience is a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer