Air Methods Salesforce Administrator - Greenwood Village, CO in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Responsible for providing technical support and overall application management related to the Salesforce Platform.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Research and document possible solutions to business needs and clearly explain trade-offs and potential return on investment for different options
• Create training materials and manage training program for new hires, new functionality and release schedules
• Facilitate interviews to gather formal business requirements, document current process, and create functional specifications
• Work with (Interview) team members across process areas (Sales, Operations, Marketing, etc) and build Salesforce capabilities to match business needs
• Manage system and user acceptance testing
• Keep an updated list of users and licenses with Salesforce and AMC – ensure teammates have appropriate log ins, materials, training, etc.
• Build and manage objects within Salesforce to ensure teammates have the appropriate functionality
• Work directly with sales leadership to identify best practices and launch new process/programs as appropriate
• Build and deliver weekly reports around business needs – opportunities, user utilization, etc.
• Manage all integration with business intelligence solutions and other programs as necessary
• Ride with end users to ensure Salesforce is best utilized and build best practices and implement practices
• Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from four-year college or university and 2 to 5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 2 years of CRM system administration experience with Salesforce.
• SFDC Lightning Platform experience and training preferred.
• Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration. Strong report building skillset.
• Understanding and appreciation of working in an agile / scrum environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage/work with remote sales teams
• Track record of exceeding company assigned KPI’s
• Serve as a partner, advocate and expert for all SFDC users
• Solid critical thinking and strategic planning skills
• Demonstrated problem-solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable resolutions. Salesforce training experience required
• Leadership presence and credibility to interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including senior leaders
• Self-starter with competitive spirit and ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, but also function as a key member of a team
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to-do list based on key initiatives and timelines
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MapPoint and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Salesforce Admin or Advanced Admin Certification
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.